Unlike every Airway, Thai Airways also provides the option of flight cancellation, where you can cancel your flight if your traveling plan has been canceled. However, before proceeding, review the Thai Airways Cancellation Policy points below and understand the terms and conditions of the Airways.
1. As per the Thai Airways cancellation policy, if your flight has been canceled by the Airline, you will receive compensation for your flight, which will be awarded within 20 business days.
2. The passengers do not have to pay any cancellation fee to Thai Airways if the tickets have been canceled within the same day of the flight booking.
3. Thai Airways will not charge you any service fee if you cancel your flight ticket through the website.
4. According to the Thai Airways 24-hour cancellation policy, if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of your flight booking, you do not have to pay the fee to Airways.
How can I Cancel my Thai Airways Flight?
You can cancel your Thai Airways flight through different modes, such as calling the Airways customer support or going through the Airway’s official website to learn the method. You can go through the steps below and get updates on the mode.
1. Head to the Thai Airways official web page.
2. Go to the “manage my account” tab, and tap on “view all bookings.”
3. choose the flight you are willing to cancel and click Manage My Booking.
4. Select the ticket and hit the cancel tab to proceed further.
5. Pay the penalty charge, if any, and then make the check-out.
What Fees do I have to pay for flight cancellation on Thai Airways?
When the cancellation for your Thai Airways flight has not been made under the free cancellation policy, you must pay the cancellation fee to Airways, which is around $100 to $200, depending on your flight class type.